Move over Emril


(I'm practicing my new picture posting skills)

Today I told Jonah that we needed to make cookies. I had FINALLY bought molasses, the much needed ingredient in my great-grandma's oatmeal cookies, so it was time to make a batch. He picked out a little apron and got to work. Then for lunch he wanted pancakes, he did all of the stirring. When lunch was over he said "more panckaes cook." So we made rolls, he is kneading the dough in the picture. Then we put the dough in a bowl and covered it up with a "blanket" so it could go "night night." When Jonah went "night night" for nap, he still had his apron on, he refused to take it off!

3 comments:

shawanda said...

You are just a posting guru today. Enjoyed all three. Jonah is very cute! My favorite might be the karaoke pic. I'm just a sucker for karaoke.

Unknown said...

Love pics of the fam. Keep up the good work- like all the time.

amazing grace said...

love the pictures Jenn! sooo cute!